[Sca-cooks] Paganism was RE: A new twist!

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 17 17:12:42 PST 2002

Well, before Papa chases out of of his living room, i want to say
that the topic of Paganism is far too complex to discuss on this list.

As i prefaced my message, i said i was simplifying and leaving a lot
out and Pagans, neoPagans, and theologians of a variety of other
relgions have been hashing this one over for centuries. There is no
single, nor simple answer, as i also said.

For example, i did not mentioning monism, duotheism, henotheism, and
other ways of viewing the sacred.

For example, i can make a blanket logic statement:
All polytheists are Pagans, but not all Pagans are polytheists.

But this cannot answer the question fully.

There are squillions and gazillions of e-lists where one can debate
this stuff. This list is not one of them, in my opinion.

Anahita
who has been called a poly-atheist or an atheo-pagan and does not
dispute the terms