[Sca-cooks] Cooks list OoP

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 17:59:08 PST 2002

I think I came on sometime in the first year, earliest I can find on google was July, 1997.  Master A, His Grace, Cousin Cory, Ras, and Stefan were already here.  And of course, Gunthar, who wasn't even King, yet. Phlip and Phillipa either were already here, or came online soon after.  Puck was a fairly frequent contributor back then, where's he been keeping himself lately?
Mordonna
 Marilyn Traber <marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com> wrote:This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
How about duration on the list itself?
margali

I/ve beenon I have no idea how long...
let me check the archives real quick to see when my first posting was.

Well, in Google, i can find a november 98...who has all of the archives?

margali

the quote starts here:
> I'm not a herald, but I imagine that it would be a major headache to
figure
> out the order of precedence for this list, being multi-kingdom as it is.

I doubt if you could, unless we picked a "home kingdom" for the list.
Failing
that, I could set it up that similar ranks are sorted by the eldest kingdom
(i.e. a Count of the West outranks a Count of the East who outranks a Count
of
the Middle...)

Marilyn Traber
State Farm
Emergency Services Provision, New London
Phone: 203-699-7117
Fax: 203-699-7105

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook