[Sca-cooks] Pictures up

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Tue Dec 17 19:25:38 PST 2002

First off Steve this looks awesome!!!!!
Might I just say that that first picture is a Doozie though.  I mean I
got a filthy mind so the first thing that popped into my head was that
it Looked like,...  well let's just say like something Ras would be
serving... lol.
Once I got over that and stopped laughing then I was able to be amazed
by the other pictures.  What an excellent use of roasts and squash to
make this dragon.  Very Cool.
Might have to try my hand at this soon...
Nichola