[Sca-cooks] Paganism was RE: A new twist!

deborah murray oonaghoneill at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 06:24:42 PST 2002

WOW,  for a cooks list there has been better pagan discussion here than on
most pagan lists or discussion groups.

Apollonia, you asked the difference between wiccan and pagan, well if you
think of what Catholics are to Christianity, then you have a base idea of
what wiccans are to paganism.

A very, very simplified way of putting it.

Cheers

Deb

Oonagh