[Sca-cooks] cook more, eat less, was Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2938 - 15 msgs

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Dec 18 08:59:15 PST 2002

actually. yes.
i worked in a Baskin Robbins ice cream store.... and you get sick of the
stuff pretty quick.

likewise afterspending all day in the kitchen i usually am not that
enthusiastic about eating any of it
(although the down side is that i do nibble at home)

mind you.... at least if i helped cook it, i know what is in it... same
reason i like Teppanyaki tables in Japanese resteraunts.. it is hard to hide
any quality issues.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."