[Sca-cooks] bombing

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Dec 18 23:29:38 PST 2002

At 10:50 PM 12/18/02 -0800, you wrote:
>try a beer trap.
>smarty:>)

Why would I want to trap a beer?

*Ancient History Time*

Does anyone else remember teh old Rainier Beer commercials, with people in
giant bottle costumes, herding around like elk, with 'sportsmen' hunting
them. There was one where they'd driven them down into an old riverbed
(dry?) and were trying to gather them up with nets- much chaos, teh camera
got knocked over, and someone yelled "Pop its' cap! Pop its' cap!" and
later "aww... it got away..."

This was roughly teh same time as teh whole 'Artesians' thing that Olympia
Beer had going. Neither one of teh beers were worth drinking, but the
marketing was stupendous!

(The motorbike version of 'RRRRRR-aaaaaiiiii-neeee-rrrr-Beeeeeeeer' was
filmed on a classmate's dairy farm. As is she wasn't already insufferable.)

What ever happened to my 'Vitamin R' t-shirt?

'Lainie