[Sca-cooks] Re: Cooking for the King

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Thu Dec 19 05:25:51 PST 2002

Sorry i didn't get back on this, I had to find the printouts I did to see
which recipe it was. What I've done is randomly select a few redactions that
sounded interesting from those I've collected off this list since i came on,
and this is one. So if it sounded fmiliar, it is because it is a redaction,
posted on 9/14/02,by Brighid mka Robin(you). I also went to the florithingi
and copied out the original recipe to compare. So when I get a chance,
between now and War, I'll try it out and post the results!

Cecily