[Sca-cooks] bombing

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Dec 19 05:38:55 PST 2002

Well, c'mon guys....Sure, northern Drachenwald is the *original* home of
lutefisk, but there's also a strong Norwegian/Swedish strain in the
northern midwestern states like Minnesota....and that's what I was
thinking of.
Maybe I've just heard too many Lutheran/Norwegian jokes on Prairie Home
Companion....
--maire