[Sca-cooks] Cookies arrived

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Thu Dec 19 07:07:16 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pixel, Goddess and Queen" <pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com>

> Yippee! I have cookies!!
> Came home last night and there it was, sitting primly on the
doorstep
> waiting for me. I have so far opened it and sniffed, but it was
bedtime
> and it will have to wait until tonight.
> The kitties thought both it and the ham from upper management were
> terribly interesting smell-wise.

My treasures were sitting on the porch as well.  My wife decided we
needed a taste of one at 11pm to send us to bed properly.  Biscotti?
Shortbread?  Pudding? NO!  The peanut Butter cookies I sent since "we
know they're gonna be good".  <sigh>

We'll be taking the streudel cookies with us to the Shakespeare Tavern
tonight for intermission treat during "A Christmas Carol" . . . I know
the plum pudding would have been delighfully ironic.

pacem et ho, ho, ho
niccolo difrancesco