[Sca-cooks] bombing

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Dec 19 07:31:34 PST 2002

> > > "Margaret, in the land of lutefisk"
> > >
> > > and where is this land?
> >
> > Midrealm?
> > Although you also see it in way-northern Artemisia, where I had the
> > great misfortune to grow up.
> > --maire "glad I don't live there *no* more" NiNuanain
>
> Er.... I would have thought northern Drachenwald...
>
> Randy

Nope. Central MN. The state motto, or at least what's on the license
plates, is "Land of 10,000 Lakes". Thus, Land of Lakes. Or Land of
Lutherans. Or Land of Lutefisk. Or Land of Laws (everything is illegal
here, it seems).

But yes, the NE part of Artemisia (that would be Montana) is also full of
Scandahoovian types. It used to be Midrealm, but Corwyn gave it away.

Margaret