[Sca-cooks] Brains and Beauty

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 16:54:56 PST 2002

Even though it's not the greatest picture (seems Papa is camera shy) I do have a picture of Gunthar at SunDragon's Solstice Celebration last Saturday, taken by my friend Lady Cyldia.  It can be seen at http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/mordonna22
Click on Mordonna the Cook then 6 of my favorite people.  The six people in the picture are, from L to R, King Jonathan, Lord Seamus McDade (Padre), Count Gunthar Jonsson, Baron D'mitri (Cecily, isn't he also a count, or a viscount?), and Lady Rosalinda with Lord Davor kneeling.
He's as big as he says he is, it's just that all these people happen to be bigger.
Mordonna
 Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:Hey, no *fair*! I don't get to post during the day!
Besides, I'm sure Papa looks dashing in anything he chooses to
wear...and darned cute, with the ferret!
--Maire, just plain Maire....;-P

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi wrote:

> But Sir Gunthar looks so dashing with his nice tunic, marked clearly on
> either arm, one with shield and one with sword...
>
> Apollo... er, Maire

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt