[Sca-cooks] Lainie's Tummy Troubles

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 17:37:20 PST 2002

Get thee to a chirurgeon, quickly.  That sounds too much like what I had two weeks ago, Influenza A, to take chances.  I was so dehydrated by the time I got to the ER, that they gave me IV fluids for over 8 hours before letting me go, with a snootful of IV phenergan, to liquefy me.
Mordonna
 "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:At 09:12 PM 12/18/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Midrealm?
>Although you also see it in way-northern Artemisia, where I had the
>great misfortune to grow up.
>--maire "glad I don't live there *no* more" NiNuanain
>
>robert frazier wrote:
>>
>> "Margaret, in the land of lutefisk"
>>
>> and where is this land?

Noooope.

Principality of Nordmark, Kingdom of Drachenwald.

Compared to them, the Midrealm Lutefisk-Eaters are nancies.

(Grab that Bachelor-Farmer Cheese and a Wendy's, doncha know! I'ts gonna be
a cold night!)

'Lainie
-who drove to Seattle and back to pick up the daughter while sick and lived
(if you can call this living) to tell the tale. Somehow the knob on my
stomach got set to 'purge' and then broke...

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt
mundanely Pat Griffin