Warm fuzzies WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] Titles (of people, that is), was Flinging large rocks

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 19:31:14 PST 2002

You guys are too cool. This list is my warm fuzzy!
Isabella
 Robin Carroll-Mann <rcmann4 at earthlink.net> wrote:On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:12:46 -0600 Michael Gunter
wrote:

> Yeah, the second highest ranking member of this
> list prefers the title "Big Dumb", how much
> more
> informal do you want?
>
> BD Gunthar

*Second* highest?!?!? Don't be silly. Nobody ranks higher than the List
Daddy.

I'm not a herald, but I imagine that it would be a major headache to figure
out the order of precedence for this list, being multi-kingdom as it is.

Besides, everyone knows that rank on this list is really measured by one's
knowledge, cooking ability, helpfulness, courtesy, and sense of humor.

Her Sufficiency, Brighid the Usually Adequate