[Sca-cooks] review was Cooks Conference in Detroit

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 19 21:23:40 PST 2002

 > Actually not this time as it will be widely available
 > in a printed publication. Maybe later on in the Florilegium.
 >
 > Johnna Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis

Ok. Particularly if this publication will continue to easily available.
Unfortunately, there are often publications, such as the nice booklet
of articles done for the SCA 30th Year Celebration, which had limited
distribution and are no longer available. There are some nice, interesting,
useful articles in that pamplet. Someday I still want to contact a number
of the authors and see if they would be willing to let me add their
work to the Florilegium. Unfortunately, the publication only gave the
article author's names, not even a kingdom and I've not had time to
search them out.

Oh yes. If you have written an article for another publication, I am
willing to hold off putting such an article into the Florilegium until
after the other publication has been published.

Stefan

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com