[Sca-cooks] Titles (of people, that is), was Flinging large rocks

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass goldberg at bestweb.net
Fri Dec 20 04:51:34 PST 2002

> Rabblelah Misha!!
> Who doesn't care that much for titles but prefers Diva instead!!

Sweet boy, you're not old enough to know what a Diva *IS*, much less be one!
:-) If you don't believe me, let's ask the girls on the BlueFeather mailing
list, hmmmm? <vveg>

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass (soon to be "of Sudentur")
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: Good things don't always come in small packages.

I've decided to go back to being Avraham - I like it better.

---