[Sca-cooks] Titles (of people, that is), was Flinging large rocks

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Fri Dec 20 05:24:36 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/20/02 8:02:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
goldberg at bestweb.net writes:

> > Rabblelah Misha!!
> > Who doesn't care that much for titles but prefers Diva instead!!
>
> Sweet boy, you're not old enough to know what a Diva *IS*, much less be one!
> :-) If you don't believe me, let's ask the girls on the BlueFeather mailing
> list, hmmmm? <vveg>
>
> Avraham

Or you can ask my girlies in the Flute Section in the band. There i'm known
as Queen Diva Bi**h. One of two :). Plus you haven't seen me in drag singing
"I Will Survive." Its an interesting sight, to say the least.

Queen Misha of the flute section.