Road trip...Re: [Sca-cooks] Cookies arrived

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 20 06:11:40 PST 2002

Speaking of flying....how do airlines make the airplanes accessible for
folks using wheelchairs? I was wondering about it on the trip over to
Europe this year--everything's so cramped and tiny, and it just got me
to thinking....
I'm just idly curious, but figured you might know, because of your work
with disability/access issues.
--Maire, who likes to know about everything ;-)