[Sca-cooks] Cookies arrived

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Dec 20 07:19:37 PST 2002

Our barony has 192 subscribed members, and probably about as many
non-members. A typical meeting has anywhere from 50 to 100 people showing
up. Even with the duplication of some cookies, and low turnout due to the
impending holiday, I wouldn't have gotten any. I'm spending Xmas eve with
the boyfriend's family, so I'll bring cookies there. See, I *am* capable
of sharing! Just not with the entire bloody Barony. :-)

So far I've sampled the orange marmalade, the dark molasses-y drop cookies
that weren't marked, and a few of Etain's contribution. And a rum ball.
Yummy!

Margaret