[Sca-cooks] laughing at marzipan!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 20 09:50:32 PST 2002

>Olwen,
>
>I'm glad you found such an entertaining way to use Barbie as Marzipan.  And
>I'm *very* glad it's getting that much mileage out of it :-)
>
>I'm so glad :-)
>
>Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd

I took her along to the cooks guild meeting last weekend.  The folks there
were all giggles about it.  I am thinking on making a wee hard case for her
(or finding a wooden wine box the right size) so I can attatch her to my
wheeled rig for toting my marzipan bin and toolbox.

I just hope you will get such a chuckle out of what I found for you!
Olwen, single, looking, happier than yesterday