[Sca-cooks] Report from England

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 20 13:42:58 PST 2002

>>Oooh!!! Please say the pictures will be webbed... pretty please?
>>
>>Geneyrs
>
>I'm pretty sure she will be purchasing extra
>space on Yahoo for more photo albums. She told
>me she has taken over 1000 photos so far.
>She loves her digital camera.
>
>Gunthar

I would love a digital camera.  It would be precious to me.  Well, come on
now, you guys all know how I am about pictures...  And just last week
someone asked, in muddled surprize, how much I actually spent on film and
developing a month.  Funny how it's easy to scrape together ten or fifteen
dollars at once, but that scraping together a hundred or two extra is just
out of reach most times.  I always end up wondering what the heck I actually
do with all that money.  It's there..*POOF* it's gone!
Olwen