[Sca-cooks] Cheerleaders (was:Re: bundt cake?)

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Fri Dec 20 21:42:51 PST 2002

> True, but the boy cheerleaders tend to be
> generic/bland handsome, and do
> very little but hold up and toss around the girls.
> I like pretty boys, but pretty and vapid... no thanks.
>
> Avraham

*cough*  *cough*
My son was a cheerleader, both High School and competition and was offered a
couple of college scholarships because of it. If you go to Pennsic, you may
have seen him - he won the dancing contest at the men without pants party 6
years ago when he was 17, kept it the next year, then started fire juggling
and is one of the Pandora Box boys... converted his dance and cheerleader
training into fire dancing.

(Proud momma syndrome set in - what can I say? Scares me to death to see him
perform.)

Uhhh.. if you've been to the Blue Feather camp, he'd be one of the tall
blond boys who were practicing with their bullwhips off and on through the
last few years. He's straight, but friendly.

Rosine