[Sca-cooks] Cookies arrived

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 20 23:18:01 PST 2002

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd commented:
> And I must admit that I took some of
> the extras I got (the doubles) and repacked them to make a care package for
> a friend who was in a bad place, having lost her husband a year ago on the
> 23rd of December, and who was telling me how alone she felt and how nobody
> had sent her anything nice...

That was nice of you. I imagine that is especially hard this time of year.

>>  My waistline *so* doesn't need to eat all of them myself!
>
> I don't have a waistline problem...  And I foresee a mega sugar buzz as I'm
> driving from Savannah to Montreal!  :-)

Just remember to put in some warm clothes and a coat.  It is cooler
there than in Savannah. (just in case you'd forgotten. :-) )

I imagine it looks pretty odd when when I walk through the Austin
airport carrying a heavy cloak on the way to Pennsic in August, too.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com