Tea and cookies WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] RE: Flinging large rocks

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 21 21:05:06 PST 2002

I'll have to get back to the link when I have more time so I'll save it for
now.  As for the pictures, well just the same old junk but I plan to redo
the whole thing sometime really soon.  I suppose that means I shall have to
do something interesting.  The only interesting thing I have done recently
were the 4 'pizzas' for cooks guild 12th night.  Couldn't believe it.  No
one even laughed!  Heck, they didn't even want to eat them, and didn't!
Olwen, tired of wasting money on stupid junk
http://groups.msn.com/OlwensOddities/_albumlist.msnw?pgmarket=en-us