Tea and cookies WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] RE: Flinging large rocks

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Dec 22 06:35:53 PST 2002

Hey, Olwen...were there pictures of the pizzas in your "photo albums?"
If so, I couldn't find them, although I always enjoy looking at the
people and the goodies...sometimes, it feels like we're sitting in
Papa's living room, clustered around the coffee table, and you've got
the albums out for show and tell!
--maire, who would have enjoyed your pizzas--she loves marzipan and good
jokes!