[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]OT: cats was:drive by cookieing

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 23 08:51:40 PST 2002

Eight cats?  Well, I have one with no tail and no brain who has no sense for
wanting human food.  None of it.  Not even wet cat food.  Likes birds and
mice though!  My newer small one I am finding is also a bit loose in the
screw.  Will eat cheese but not much else by way of people food.  Will sit
for hours in front of the fridge leaping at it though.  I can't for the life
of me figure out what the heck it's trying to get!  Just sits then leaps,
sits then leaps.  Weird cat.  Her name is Frank.  The other is named Penny
but answers to football.
Olwen