[Sca-cooks] Another geeky food quote

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Dec 23 12:05:24 PST 2002

No sh*t, there I was, sitting on the couch taking some much-needed kitty
therapy, and lamenting the amount of work that still needed to be done for
12th Night. Specifically, that the chicken needs to be shredded off the
bone and decanted into plastic bags, so it takes up less space in the
freezer.

So then my husband, who is already responsible for such quotes as "The
best part of the week is the soft chewy center" and "Oh, damn. Another
clever plan shot to hell through its transparency", looks up and asks "So
why can't you just run them through gzip?"

Margaret