[Sca-cooks] get ready! Incoming!!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 23 18:11:52 PST 2002

>Sigh.
>
>I haven't received mine either.  I doubt that the
>box will arrive _before_ Christmas.  I wonder
>what kind of bribery Jamal used in order to get
>his sooooo soon.  You don't know how hard it is
>to hear the tales of all the deliciousness and
>not be able to share ...  Of course, this is
>_not_ a complaint.  I am sure that the entire
>fault lies with the Post Awful ...
>
>Sigh.
>
>Huette

aaaawww..poor Huette...dear thing needs cheering...what say gang...can we
think of a fun thing to cheer her??!  Hmmm??  Post Awful has been soo mean
and withholding and all...and we (mostly) already got our cookies half
eaten, and the peanut butter ones were soooooo yummy, and the cranberry
biscotti was heaven and the thin rosemary.....oops..don't want to go messing
with sweet Huette.  Apologies dearie...
Olwen, innocent till you can catch me at it!