[Sca-cooks] Christmas greetings (OT)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 23 18:35:54 PST 2002

>To all my Extended Cooks list Family - a safe & Stressfree Christmas!
>
>Love & Huggles
>
>Mari
>(sweltering in Sunny Brisbane, Australia - "Oh the Humidity!" :-p)

Hey Mari!  Guess what I found while searching for a box to mail stuff out?
The box filled with stuff and goodies that was supposed to have already
arrived down that way!!  Cripes, you and Mel must think poorly of me.  I
need a secretary.  Or a slightly more organized S.O.  Or at least a cute
...well..never mind that.  I shall post this box off with even more
additions to it in the next coming week or two.  Next paycheck.
Olwen, officially signed and sealed as a bank employee now, yak, ick,
plhhitt...how do I get myself in the muck this easily?