[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]OT: cats was:drive by cookieing

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 21:33:40 PST 2002

How funny. I had a horse once who hated my pager. He would come over and take it in his teeth and pull it off me. All was ok til he started walking towards the water trough.

Isabella..owner of the funny farm
 Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:So, my brother got her a pager so we could get ahold of her. Our cats spent
the holidays over Mon's house when my wife and I were off to Gulf Wars. During
this time the pager disappeared from its usual location. We strongly suspect
that one or more of the cats had something to do with this. For awhile, until
the pager batteries ran down, she could call the pager number and hear the
beeps, but never could locate the pager, including looking under the refrigerator.
Mark S. Harris Austin, Texas stefan at texas.net