[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]OT: cats was:drive by cookieing

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Dec 24 05:10:14 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/23/2002 10:32:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com writes:

> > Their weird thing is they love to play hockey with their toy mice, using
> the refrigerator as the goal.

Dubh has a very large toy mouse which we refer to as "the rat", which gets
flung all over the house.  We can't locate it at the moment, which means it
is probably behind the entertainment center.  She uses a tennis ball to play
soccer with , and will dig one out of my bag if she can.  She is currently
laying on the computer desk watching me type - something she does only with
me, not my husband.

Brangwayna