[Sca-cooks] Olwen the odd

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Dec 24 08:07:09 PST 2002

hi Olwen.. yes i live in Bhakail.
i tried emailing you directly but got no response.  are you still looking
for housing?  you can contact me off list about it, i can do some of the leg
work for you......
there are several houses for sale in my neighborhood, but i dont know what
kind of house you want/need/can afford.
215 634 0419
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."