[Sca-cooks] FYI

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Dec 24 13:55:55 PST 2002

At 03:35 PM 12/24/02 -0600, you wrote:
>'Lainie commented:
>> So Maire- suffering from a 'brain fever'? That's how I explained it when I
>> bumped my persona up and suddenly was 200 years younger. It does not
>> however explain Father Abelard...
>Well,
>cross-dressng-msg  (4K)  8/29/00    Cross-dressing in period.

Nice try Stefan. The file only has three msgs about Elizabethan Roaring
Girls.
:-P

There's a documented case of a woman (14th c IIRC) who dressed as a man and
taught in one of the cathedral schools in Paris, but I have no idea where
my notes on her are. Probably 180 miles away, with all of my stuff...

'Lainie