[Sca-cooks] SCA Slaughtering

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Dec 24 14:47:22 PST 2002

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> were are you located mundanely??..
> i will travel there if at all possible and be happy to get lessons on
> slaughtering and butchering.. period or modern.
>
> i have been trying to get lessons on hunting and butchering deer out here,
> and no luck.
> Kirsten

Akim is in Tennessee, but I'm in CT, and I've been thinking of doing some
butchering- in fact, I taught a class at Pennsic, starting with a lamb on
the hoof, and serving it at the Potluck. I also took a veal calf for a MK
Coronation, and took her down to kababs and a Crown Roast.

Do I take it, you'd like to know if I butcher again?

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,