[Sca-cooks] Christmas Dinner?

Sharron Albert morgana at gci.net
Wed Dec 25 05:03:13 PST 2002

>So, is anyone doing anything special for
>Christmas dinner?
>
>I'm spending Christmas alone but decided to
>at least splurge a bit and come up with
>a nice meal.
>
>yers,
>
>Gunthar

I am hibernating for the day, as I do every several years. But will not do
anything fancy for dinner: a little fried chicken with trimmings, polished
off with some ice cream (which I do not usually have in the house).

I shall be spending the day puttering (being _very_ thankful for the
peaceful time), and starting a modern needlework project/challenge I just
haven't had time to set up yet.

But I'll be glad to 'eat' vicariously, reading all your postings (G).

Delurking to wish all Happy Holidays!

Morgana

Morgana yr Oerfa, OP
Baroness Winter's Gate/Oertha/West
Per saltire gules and sable, in pale two mullets and
in fess an increscent	 and a decrescent argent.