[Sca-cooks] *Ahem*!!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Dec 25 08:50:28 PST 2002

ISTR that there's a small package from her in there, but it's not
marked....mind you, I haven't tasted it yet, but there's a package with
a very colorful cookie-sized wreath and a couple of similar items that
look to be made of marzipan.  I think she said, in a post I didn't save,
that those were hers.
--maire, having a very nice holiday