[Sca-cooks] Christmas Dinner?

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Wed Dec 25 09:15:24 PST 2002

>Gunthar wrote:
>>So, is anyone doing anything special for
>>Christmas dinner?
>>
>No tree, no decorations, no nuttin'. I'll spend Xmas just working on
>my Twelfth Night garb and watching rented videos (mostly dramas - i
>don't like comedies - and certainly not seasonal pap).

They moved Dennis from the hospital to a nursing home on Mon.
(If you didnt see the previous message, he has multiple broken bones).
He was pretty depressed about it, the room is smaller and not
as nice.  And mostly because it meant that he wasnt coming
home yet.  He's recovering quite quickly, but still cant
be left alone while I'm at work, or climb the stairs into the house.

Last night we sprung him long enough for church.  I havent
bothered with a tree, we havent been home lone enough, but
we wrapped all the presents last night. We leave for the
nursing home as soon as the kids are dressed and ready
and we will open presents there.

Not sure what we will eat.
Ranvaig