[Sca-cooks] Christmas Dinner?

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 26 05:30:12 PST 2002

Aurore,
What's not to like about gumbo? I made a big pot for a Christmas Eve celebration with my cousins. Then, we couldn't go because of the snow and ice covered highways.  What's in there to be picky about?
Liadan
 Aurore <Aurore at hot.rr.com> wrote:Me and my husband are driving 5 hours tomorrow to meet with in-laws that got
the kids yesterday and to have Christmas gumbo with more in-laws. There
will be other food, thank god, my husband is picky eater, and I haven't the
heart to tell him what is in the gumbo. 1/4 French, I was tought little
things like that. Aurore