[Sca-cooks] Soy Sauce is like Wine...

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Thu Dec 26 07:26:27 PST 2002

Liadan - There is a huge chinese grocery here in town, called Nam Hai - very
easy to get to and chock full of stuff I can't begin to identify......  :)
Let me know if you want me to pick something up for you.  I still make it to
Stillwater now and then.  Ainar and I should be coming in for Populace in
January and I'll be swinging through this weekend to stop by my

Mercedes