[Sca-cooks] *Ahem*!!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 26 11:36:18 PST 2002

Yup.  That was mine.  Two marzipan bits in one bag and a almond shortbread
type cookie in another that Hans made.  Tied together with a gold and green
wire with little foil leaves on it.  Not much, I'm sorry all.  Well, there
are always little surprizes now and then.  Speaking of which.....Anyone??
Olwen laughing my butt off right now, just waiting.