[Sca-cooks] asthma, was Olwen, was new question

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Dec 26 11:56:45 PST 2002

yeah.. its amazing how many people think of asthma as "not serious"  ... i
have met several folks who did not believe me when i said you could die from
asthma.

a co worker had family die yesterday? and you are having asthma problems??
is the air quality lousy right now out there???

hepa filter.. .. uh.. lots of water... uh.. you know coffee can help some
asthma attacks....

mind you many folks also seem to think that "all breathing problems are
asthma" and that therefore if they see me gasping for air in an *allergy*
attack they should shove an asthma inhaler in my face...
<sigh>
oh well..... you just gotta keep educating folks right?  (baseball bat,
where is my baseball bat)
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."