[Sca-cooks] *Ahem*!!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 26 14:51:17 PST 2002

Well, I had two bags in my broken box.  Your
marzipan bits and Hans' cookies seem to have
survived the crush intact.  I have eaten one set
already and everything is delicious!  I
especially like the fact that you only lightly
sweetened them.  It allows the wonderful almond
flavor to come out.  You truly are the Queen of
the Marzipan!  And Hans' cookies are to die for.
I need his recipe!

Huette

--- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Yup.  That was mine.  Two marzipan bits in one
> bag and a almond shortbread
> type cookie in another that Hans made.  Tied
> together with a gold and green
> wire with little foil leaves on it.  Not much,
> I'm sorry all.  Well, there
> are always little surprizes now and then.
> Speaking of which.....Anyone??
> Olwen laughing my butt off right now, just
> waiting.
>
> >Didn't you find a bag or two wrapped in a
> >cellophane bag and foil leaves?  Definitely
> >marzipan, but it had no name attached. I think
> >that they might be Olwen's.
> >
> >Huette
> >

> >--- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net>
> wrote:
> > > My coooookies have arrived as well.  I'm
> saving
> > > most of them for tomorrow so I can share
> them
> > > with fellow listees Aeduin, Padraig and of
> > > course Jared.
> > >
> > > Not finding anything Olwenesque.  Hmmm.
> This
> > > will take some further exploration.
> <crunch>
> > >
> > > Selene Colfox

> The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 3
> months FREE*.

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf

=====
shall never cease to be amused.