[Sca-cooks] the lightbulb went on..

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 26 16:36:20 PST 2002

--- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Happy birthday Huette!!  Give me your phone
> number and I'll call you and
> sing to you!  Or something.  Well, I hope there
> are nice special treats in
> store for you this evening~!
> Have fun lady.
> Olwen

Thank you Olwen, but I am on the other coast.
By the time I get home from work, it will be way
past your bedtime.  And since you have been so
sick lately, I don't want to be the cause of your
relapse or anything.  Go to bed, young lady, and
get your rest and beauty sleep.  I will be fine.
But thank you for the offer.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.