[Sca-cooks] Special to Huette

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 26 16:57:16 PST 2002

--- Diana Skaggs <liadan at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> --
> [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative
> ]
>
> Huette, be careful! That's Olwen. Marzipan,
> remember?

As if I should be afraid ... hahaha!  I have been
challenging her to marzipan me for months, with
nary a peep from her.  No one would be a more
willing victim than I would be.  Sigh.

Sorry you have to work on your
> birthday, dear.  I hope SO has wonderful plans
> for tonight.

SO?  Unfortunately, I have no SO.  Sigh.

> My b-day is January 9th. Does
> that make us all Capricorns?

Yep.

> I spilled my age
> to a friend this morning and she said our local
> SCA group needs to start an "Old Curmudgeon's"
> group for those over @#$%! I will be one year
> older than her until Sept 2003.

Well, I have just turned 51 and consider myself
to now be middle-aged.  I am not old nor a
curmudgeon.  The only "old" appellation that I
will accept gracefully is "DOL" or "Dirty-minded
Old Lady".  Of course, my 28+ years in the SCA
makes me a dinosaur ... but that has nothing to
do with age.

> If you could
> have your wish, what would you like to do this
> evening?

I don't think that Gunther would want me to send
such a message on this list.  It might corrupt
the minds of youngsters, such as Misha.  But it
would have something to do with at least one
naked man, it would be quite pleasurable and it
would last all night.  Sigh.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.