[Sca-cooks] Special to Huette

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 26 17:25:06 PST 2002

Olwen, Olwen, Olwen!  Are you trying to get
Gunther to banish me?  No! No! No! This list
is way too precious to me to risk losing it for
a momentary exercise in erotic verbiage.  If any
really have to know, e-mail me privately, but
remember, that my only e-mail access is through
my work, which I am also not willing to lose
either.

Huette

--- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> As for the naked man, well, tonight one would
> probably kill me, but it may
> just be worth it.  So.  What else about this
> man you're conjuering up?
>
> >I don't think that Gunther would want me to
> send
> >such a message on this list.  It might corrupt
> >the minds of youngsters, such as Misha.  But
> it
> >would have something to do with at least one
> >naked man, it would be quite pleasurable and
> it
> >would last all night.  Sigh.
> >
> >Huette

=====