[Sca-cooks] Merry Christmas

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Dec 26 18:03:03 PST 2002

I love to play in snow, Olwen....I like snowballs, and icicles, and all
sorts of stuff.  I even "pop" those hollow puddles that show up in the
colder months.
Of course, I do similarly "childish" things during other seasons--going
barefoot in squishy spring mud, doing "cannonballs" into a lake in the
summer, leaf piles in the fall....
--Maire *I'm just a kid at heart" NiNuanain, in bare, brown NW Artemisia