[Sca-cooks] get ready! Incoming!!

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 26 19:14:42 PST 2002

> >>nope, 39 is Jack Benny's age, no matter how many decades had actually
> >>passed.  I tell people 38, they will usually buy that... <evile grynne>
> >>
> >>Sel. mit cookies
> >
> >I still think "69" sounds a lot more interesting...
> >--
> >THLord Stefan li Rous

You guys SO went straight to the gutter with this one.  I was talking about
our fine family tradition of lying about our ages.  We still don't know how old
Grandmother was when she passed away, but we know
how old her oldest offspring was so there are limits to her ongoing fib.
My mother actually is 69 and remains unamused.

Selene Colfox, 43--er, 38