[Sca-cooks] Re: RE:Carolingia in April??

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Thu Dec 26 21:19:03 PST 2002

    Well, Liadan, because the commute from Stillwater would be hell when I
was on my way to work or school not to mention the added hours when it was
time  to go see my granddaughter in Manchester, NH.
    Hej! Phlip, thanks for the comments & for the possible help with the
event!  So far I have 2 confirmed kitchen helpers for a 100 person feast.  I
am seriously looking for more help now that the holiday season is almost
over.  I am also looking for Viking personas to help out with the embassy
for the Crossroads Faire we are holding here in March
(http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=539).  I understand
burnout.  I still have to write a couple of emails about the Metalsimth's
Symposium & have not had the energy to set down & finish writing them yet.
I did finally get my grades from school though.  I did okB for Fabrication I
& B+ for Design for Metals.  Next semester it is Stone Setting &
Introduction to Casting.  I think I will do ok in those as well.
     Kirsten, I would have room for one or two people here at the apartment,
if you all slept in the same bed & traveled in the same auto.  We may be
able to find other beds as well (I am nonsmoker, no pets apartment)  I am
supposed to be a cabana boy giving foot massages (Or any thing else the
Ladies will allow) in the South Pacific themed Con Staff suite for
Arisia-that is if they can find coconut big enough.
    All of you are invited to show up at my apartment on New Years day &
help me eat the food that didn't get eaten on Christmas Day because of the
snow & ice.  I don't want that venison to all go to waist-especially mine.
Pax,
Olaf of Trollhiemsfjord