[Sca-cooks] get ready! Incoming!!

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 26 21:48:01 PST 2002

If I have followed the exchanges, one of you is East Coast and the other West coast. Yes? Stillwater, Oklahoma is durned near the middle of the US, just on the South side. Liadan
 Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:Where are you, Tooth Fairy? Most of the US is between me and Olwen.
Besides, I really *am* innocent....just ask anyone who ever saw me take
the Purity Test....
--maire "pure like ivory soap" niNuanain