[Sca-cooks] get ready! Incoming!!

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Fri Dec 27 02:49:53 PST 2002

a bit of clarification...you pick your password, and the it guy
has to vet it for being 'appropriate' to office ettiquette...

hmmm,  and Thadd is not dense enough to miss that blatant an
attempt at being 'randy' <big evil grin> which is why we took it
as confirmation that something a bit extracurricular is going on...
margali
[we have to have certain passwords available to others in the
office so they can handle things if we are out of the office -
like the desk computers...i hate not having privacy at work;-(]

in reference to the im6ur9 password.