[Sca-cooks] Room Temperature

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 27 05:45:31 PST 2002

I'm not Avraham, but I think I can answer this one:
When I do beef roasts, I like them a perfect medium rare.  So, I take
the roast out of the fridge, and let it come to room temp.  It then gets
roasted at a fairly fast, fairly high temp. (I've got a little
recipe/chart that gives me temps and times, which depend on the roast
size).
I doubt that this would work for slow-cook roasts (like pot roast or
something, or pork that you want to cook thoroughly), but for beef
roasts, it's sweet.
--maire